I have found a way to get my wireless card working, however I need to make a script to do so. Can someone help? Here's what I do from the bash shell right now:
su
iwconfig eth0 essid ########## <---- My WAP ID
pump -i eth0
Thanks
Tom
Printable View
I have found a way to get my wireless card working, however I need to make a script to do so. Can someone help? Here's what I do from the bash shell right now:
su
iwconfig eth0 essid ########## <---- My WAP ID
pump -i eth0
Thanks
Tom
this should work, atleast if you make it executable, simply dowireless.sh is the name i used, you may name it whatever you want. you may even have it run during startup if you wish.Code:chmod +x ./wireless.sh
Quote:
#bin/sh
#wireless starter
sudo iwconfig eth0 essid ########&&sudo pump -i eth0
Sounds easy enough. Much appreciated.
Tom
Worked like a charm! Thanks for the help.
Tom