I cannot see the installed bittorrent client.
I have been to package manager and it says it is already installed.
Does anybody know where I can find it?
Printable View
I cannot see the installed bittorrent client.
I have been to package manager and it says it is already installed.
Does anybody know where I can find it?
which version of knoppix are you using?
I am using version CD 4.90
Oh, really? Are you sure about that?
There is no such Knoppix version. Latest version is 4.0.2Quote:
Originally Posted by antd
No, I am not sure. I am using the latest version 4.0.2.Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Can anybody help me?
Perhaps this will serve as a go-by on how to use it
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22853
Here is an exec that I use for BT.
Save it in /usr/local/bin, and don't forget to ' chmod +x ' it before running.
BEGIN btor
#!/bin/bash
#export ftp_proxy=http://10.0.0.1:3128/
#export http_proxy=http://10.0.0.1:3128/
unset ftp_proxy
unset http_proxy
argg=$*
echo $argg >>~/btor-downloads.txt
# BitTorrent download
time btdownloadcurses --url $argg \
--max_uploads 2 \
--max_upload_rate 20 \
--minport 6881 \
--maxport 6883 \
--report_hash_failures 1 \
--rerequest_interval 240 \
--display_interval 3
exit;
Quote:
Originally Posted by antd