-
Knoppix error @ boot
Hey, How come I always get an error with KNOPPIX ? It doesnt matter which version I try, or which CD/DVD I burn it on, I do already have two distributions of Linux & windows XP already installed (not that it should really matter) btw heres the "error" I always come accross;
Code:
Welcome to the KNOPPIX live linux-on-DVD
Scanning for USB/Fireware devices ... Done.
Accessing KNOPPIX DVD at /dev/hdd ... insmod : error
inserting ' /modules/cloop.ko ' : - 1 Bad File number
Any ideas ?
Thanks for your time ;)
-
Problem Resolved. Looks like you guys know alot about knoppix :oops:
-
Hi,
did you check md5 ckecksum after burniing the dvd ?
looks like the file is corrupt.
Hardik
-
Yeh, I used md5summer for windows @ md5summer.org also on suse i checked it by typin "openssl md5 <name of iso here>" and they matched :?