Wow. Now THAT's secure!!!
I don't think even Linux can beat that. :-)
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne...1250154&size=o
sakiZ
Printable View
Wow. Now THAT's secure!!!
I don't think even Linux can beat that. :-)
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne...1250154&size=o
sakiZ
LOL. Look like a script-makers paradise to me.
"Yes sir, I want a program that will delete files for me so I don't have to confirm the delete 7 times"
"Aww, thats easy. $150.00, please. I'll need $75.00 up front, and the rest when I get you the program"
"Alright, I'll be back in a week. Is that enought time?"
"Eh, maybe. Call before you come"
customer leaves shop. Owner looks back to his assistant
"Burn another copy, Roy. That makes 20 copies of that perl script today"
"Alright. Never made so much money off of 20 minutes worth of work in my life..."
end very bad, cheesey mini-play
Vista has a beta out thats supposedly buggy as all hell (Even for a M$ product!), but I don't know where to get it
I wanna see how long it takes someone to kill Vista with a virus that it cann't recover from (Hmm, maybe it'll start deleteing the system32 folder on startup or shutdown...)
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/345...ates7jb.th.jpg
I think this wouldn't be fixed sooner since the guy above is actually engaged in the 12th World Bridge Championship :lol: