Answer the Poll only once please. I want to see what the world thinks because I can't really decide.
Printable View
Answer the Poll only once please. I want to see what the world thinks because I can't really decide.
jacksonon, actually, never seen ANY of the choices, but, have seen the movie where they play Prophets on the brink of Amagedon, in which they help another lady to save the World. The movie also included Allanis Morresette as God... Cany remember the name of it tho.... I vote for that one tho :)
MS Cuddles
-=- Come to the Dark Side, we have penguins -=-
You mean Dogma right?Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddles
I like that one.
xxkiba,
Dogma, thats it! Yeah, thats the movie... Got to admit, I like alanis in it as well too :-D
Ms. Cuddles
-=- Come to the Dark Side, We have penguins -=-
lol, penguins... hahaQuote:
Originally Posted by Cuddles