Hi, I have a notebook with a 1600x1200 display. Everything works fine when i use the nv cheatcode except for strange flickering spikes at along the left side of the display.
Does anyone recognize this problem?
Printable View
Hi, I have a notebook with a 1600x1200 display. Everything works fine when i use the nv cheatcode except for strange flickering spikes at along the left side of the display.
Does anyone recognize this problem?
I'm not familiar with the problem but you may want to check out the xhrefresh/hsync cheat codes for laptop displays in the newer versions (2003-05-16 and later).
Strange news. When the display was shut down to conserve energy the picture was nudged 600 pixels up. This placed the taskbar in the middle of the screen and created a nice pointer-wrap effect when passing the upper and lower side.
But the upside is that when I suspended the computer everything went back to normal after wake-up, and the spikes were gone.
Good but strange.