I am running Knoppix on an IBM T40 (3 years old).
1. How to get the scrolling stick (the nipple on the keyboard) to work? Being able to scroll is a super key feature.
2. Is there a monitor driver or color management download that can help me with the look of Linux on my laptop? It looks really washed out.
3. Using OpenOffice and Firefox and Konquerer for the first time. The fonts are extremely small and everything seems very square (especially in the address window of the browsers). Does this make sense to anyone? I've tried going to the options for each of the programs, but I can not seem to find settings that will approximate Word and IE in terms of look and feel. Any sites that post optional settings for best results?
4. When typing in OpenOffice, the space bar sometimes needs to be hit twice before it will advance past the last character.
There are other issues, but this is a good start. Thank you very much.
