I am glad I tried Knoppix! Works well! I do have one problem, if
someone can help. It's being able to use the printer. My printer
is a Panasonic Laser KX-P6500. If someone can activate this
printer I would appreciate it.
Printable View
I am glad I tried Knoppix! Works well! I do have one problem, if
someone can help. It's being able to use the printer. My printer
is a Panasonic Laser KX-P6500. If someone can activate this
printer I would appreciate it.
Well I'm not at all sure what kind of problems you ran into trying to setup the printer so I can't really tell you anything specific.
I did look up printer at linuxprinting.org and here is the details about your printer: http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_pr...sonic-KX-P6500
As you can see it's not fully supported, but hopefully you can get partial support going. Post back if you have more details.
I can't get the printer wizard to work. I tried to see if printer comes up in
KNOPPIX > configure ; it does not.
Also used Printing Manager with CUPS; doesn't work.
I am new to Linux. Any ideas