-
3.2 install
:D just got my copy of 3.2, neat just working from a cd with a whole distro. my problem is that i would like to install knoppix and i am not having much success finding how to do it from the cd. any help would be appreciated, thanks.
in the meantime i mosey on over to the faqs and perhaps i can find the answer there. cheers.
-
The best way I have found, is to use the install script wriiten by Christian Perle on the knoppix CD.
So here goes... boot cd up, then from KDE menu knoppix >root console
Once rootconsole is up... type knx-hdinstall. That's it.... follow the script....easy..
T e script will even set up lilo, this will allow you to dual boot Linux / windows..
I have done many HD installs in this manner, I have found it to be very effective.