Hi,
Where should I ook for trouble if the sound system works(has sound at start up and can play around with the Arts builder) but when I use the KSCD to play an audio CD, there is no sound coming out ? The KSCD panel shows that it is playing.
Printable View
Hi,
Where should I ook for trouble if the sound system works(has sound at start up and can play around with the Arts builder) but when I use the KSCD to play an audio CD, there is no sound coming out ? The KSCD panel shows that it is playing.
I had this problem and the solution was very easy. Perhaps it will be as easy for you. If you run aumix you will see that the cd has it's own volume bar. By default it is set all the way down to 0. Try turning it up. :-)