Where can I get a copy of Knoppix 6.3 ISO ?
Hello,
For those of us who are not in Germany, where can we get a copy of the Knoppix 6.3 ISO ?
That would help to make my ISO boot working with the latest release...
Thanks,
Gilles
What are the differences between 6.2.1 and 6.3 ?
Hello,
Since I couldn't get my hands on the Knoppix 6.3 DVD yet, can someone
describe what are the the differences between Knoppix 6.2.1 and 6.3 ?
Besides the background picture and...
I am interested in the kernel version and initrd file...
Thanks,
Gilles
Re: What are the differences between 6.2.1 and 6.3 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruymbeke
Hello,
Since I couldn't get my hands on the Knoppix 6.3 DVD yet, can someone
describe what are the the differences between Knoppix 6.2.1 and 6.3 ?
Besides the background picture and...
I am interested in the kernel version and initrd file...
Thanks,
Gilles
There's a thread about in the "News" Forum.
Re: What are the differences between 6.2.1 and 6.3 ?
Quote:
There's a thread about in the "News" Forum.
Isn't this precisely the "News" thread about Knoppix 6.3 ?
If there is an other one could you please provide a link to it ?
Thanks,
Gilles
Re: What are the differences between 6.2.1 and 6.3 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruymbeke
Quote:
There's a thread about in the "News" Forum.
Isn't this precisely the "News" thread about Knoppix 6.3 ?
If there is an other one could you please provide a link to it ?
Thanks,
Gilles
Right you are. Sorry about that. Kernel and initrd should be much the same as 6.2.1, as there're no major changes under the hood, just some more apps and such.
Cheers! :D
Krishna