-
Knoppix Live 6.7 DVD
I have tried in vain to boot a Knoppix 6.7 Live DVD on my system. It looks like it hangs on the DVD drive for about 30 seconds then boots my hard drive. I burned the Knoppix 6.7 CD and it boots fine. The DVD also boots fine on another system.
The system that fails is a Asus motherboard, AMD Athlon XP 2500+ with 1gb memory.
The system that works is an Intel MB with a Prntium 4 2.8g processor and 1.5gb memory.
Any suggestions?
Rich
-
@ Rich
On another thread, others are having a problem with the ATI HD4670 Video Card.
You may want to see how that turns out.
-
I will check it out... thanks
-
I have got a notebook with a CD-RW/DVD drive which boots up from DVD+R(W) media only. It does not boot if I use DVD-R media although it can read DVD-R media. Maybe you have an incompatible DVD drive, too.