I've worked over my kn-what.sh script. It's now very fast and you can handle with versionlists - for example show difference between Knoppix 7.05 and 7.1
Printable View
I've worked over my kn-what.sh script. It's now very fast and you can handle with versionlists - for example show difference between Knoppix 7.05 and 7.1
Greetings, Werner.
I've used and enjoyed your original kn-what, and also
emulated your gui technique in one of my own programs.
I'm looking forward to using your 'new & improved' kn-what.
I'm interested if it has an option to show the difference
between two versions, suppressing those entries which in
themselves would represent only a _file-version_ difference.
Some of us don't yet have a 7.1 to compare with 7.0.5.
Would it be possible for you to post some listings or screens
of the differences between 7.0.5 and your CeBIT 7.1?
Und danke.
Attachment 188
You can download this file, copy it within your user homefolder and unzip it.