2 Attachment(s)
Error after synaptic reload ... synaptic nolonger runs. (Knoppix 7.4.2)
I am running Knoppix 7.4.2 from a flash drive. I have had no issues since I first installed it to flash drive in 2014 and created a persistent memory file. I have done several synaptic reloads with no issues.
A couple days ago I did a synaptic package manager reload and for the first time at the end a window appeared with errors. Here is a snapshot of the screen ...
Attachment 266
I closed the error window , there was a pause and another window appeared with an error.
Attachment 267
I closed this error window and synaptic closed. Now each time I start synaptic package manager , the same error window appears and when I close the error window synaptic closes.
I can no longer run synaptic package manager.
I then restarted Knoppix without my knoppix-data.img file. I started synaptic package manager and did a reload. Again , at the end I got the first window reporting key errors. I closed the error window. This time I did not get the second error window. Synaptic is still up and running.
Can this issue be fixed so I can still use my current knoppix-data.img persistent memory file or do I have to create a new persistent memory file and recreate/reestablish all the changes I had made?
Regards,
Larry
I'm having the same problems
Here's what I get, for example:
Code:
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ su
root@Microknoppix:/home/knoppix# aptitude update
W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package php-psr-log-implementation
W: Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'compiz-gnome'
W: Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'compiz-core'
W: You may want to update the package lists to correct these missing files
Ign http://http.us.debian.org wheezy InRelease
Hit http://http.us.debian.org wheezy Release.gpg
Hit http://http.us.debian.org wheezy Release
--------------------------
snip lot of stuff here
--------------------------
W: There is no public key available for the following key IDs:
7638D0442B90D010
W: There is no public key available for the following key IDs:
7638D0442B90D010
W: There is no public key available for the following key IDs:
9D6D8F6BC857C906
W: There is no public key available for the following key IDs:
9D6D8F6BC857C906
W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package php-psr-log-implementation
W: Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'compiz-gnome'
W: Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'compiz-core'
W: Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'compiz-core'
W: Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'compiz-gnome'
Current status: 47583 new [+163].
root@Microknoppix:/home/knoppix# lsb_release -rd
Description: Debian GNU/Linux 7.6 (wheezy)
Release: 7.6
php-psr-log is an uninstalled pkg.