apt-get unable to do anything in hd install knoppix 3.2
HI there,
I am using the new knoppix. I followed the hd copy how to. Everythings up and running smoothly. but, I cant run apt-get cause it says unable to write and all that crap. What am i doing wrong?
I also cant change screen mode to 1280x1024...i tried knoppix modes=1280x1024 at boottime ..dint work.
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks
abhi
Re: apt-get unable to do anything in hd install knoppix 3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi
HI there,
I am using the new knoppix. I followed the hd copy how to.
If you just copied the ISO image to the HD instead of using the knx-hdinstall script then you will not be able to install additional software. If you used the script to install to HD then post the output of the error message so we can see it and be able to tell you what to do to solve the problem (hopefully).