I have installed Knoppix to the HDD and find that the fonts are really small and i can't find a way to make them larger. The web page fonts are ok but everything else is no good. Any ideas?
Printable View
I have installed Knoppix to the HDD and find that the fonts are really small and i can't find a way to make them larger. The web page fonts are ok but everything else is no good. Any ideas?
Go into the Control Center -> Appearences & Themes -> Fonts and adjust the fonts and sizes to suit you needs. You may also want to trun on Anti-alaising also if it is not selected.
I know how to configure all that but the actual Mozilla Browser is the problem. Teh font size in the top menu bar and the address bar stay annoyingly small.
there is some file under the .mozilla directory which defines this, try to search chroma in this forum. I remembered I have seen it some where.