Knoppix-install from Fabian Franz
Hi, what is Knoppix-install from Fabian Franz? I've been reading about the new knoppix cd on distrowatch. I wonder, is this finally the capacity to install Knoppix while saving all your setiings and keeping all the excellent hardware detection of the CD?
Because if it is it will be amazing. :)
So what's the word?
Q
Re: Knoppix-install from Fabian Franz
Quote:
Originally Posted by raid517
Hi, what is Knoppix-install from Fabian Franz? I've been reading about the new knoppix cd on distrowatch. I wonder, is this finally the capacity to install Knoppix while saving all your setiings and keeping all the excellent hardware detection of the CD?
Because if it is it will be amazing. :)
So what's the word?
Q
It gives you your own user on install and if you use the extra features it will seperate out the install into a real /, /home,/usr all kinds of extra stuff like that.
source to download knoppix-install
i need to download source of knoppix-install from fabian...not all of knoppix .iso...
can some one give me URL?
Re: source to download knoppix-install
Quote:
Originally Posted by vynx
i need to download source of knoppix-install from fabian...not all of knoppix .iso...
can some one give me URL?
Try here you would want the June 20th file version .39.