[Kernel] Patch with ACPI but now, I cannot boot
hello,
I patched my kernel to get the ACPI working...
I tried 4 times, but each times it seems to be working no errors but when I try to boot I get this errors:
Quote:
Kernel Panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 03:03
Normally, I should have something like:
Quote:
ReiserFS: ......... 03:03
Saying that it is correctly mounted!
Any ideas??
thxs in advance
Ludo
Re: [Kernel] Patch with ACPI but now, I cannot boot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coume
hello,
I patched my kernel to get the ACPI working...
I tried 4 times, but each times it seems to be working no errors but when I try to boot I get this errors:
Quote:
Kernel Panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 03:03
Normally, I should have something like:
Quote:
ReiserFS: ......... 03:03
Saying that it is correctly mounted!
Any ideas??
thxs in advance
Ludo
Did you compile support for the reiserfs into the kernel?