Maybe I am missing something, but the livecd automatically recongnises HD and CD drives and puts the correct icons on the desktop.
Why oh why oh why does the hdinstall still not do this? It drives me crazy, even though I now know how to do it!
Printable View
Maybe I am missing something, but the livecd automatically recongnises HD and CD drives and puts the correct icons on the desktop.
Why oh why oh why does the hdinstall still not do this? It drives me crazy, even though I now know how to do it!
The new knoppix-installer on versions 2003-07-24 and later does this automatically.Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortoise
Tortise,
Make sure you use knoppix-installer and not knx-hdinstall.
Great - I didn't realise that - I did try to use the new one, but got a series of errors and gave up - I'll try again next time I need to install.Quote:
Originally Posted by aay
Thanks!