saving my setting: i guess im to dumb for anyone to help me
I am using the Knoppix cd
this may sound dumb to all of you but i cant get it to save all my setting when i log off and take the cd out and go back to my other OS i put my disk back in and reboot to it and its just like the day i first tryed it even lost all my email
for that matter just rebooting dose the same thing
help a old dumd redneck
thanks
btw: I am using win 2000 as my OP on the hard drives
Re: saving my setting: i guess im to dumb for anyone to help
--Can somebody more familiar with Persistent Home help this poor guy out? I don't use that feature...
--You are using the "save configuration" clicky in the Knoppix KDE menu and using the correct cheat code at the boot prompt, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HANDCANON
I am using the Knoppix cd
this may sound dumb to all of you but i cant get it to save all my setting when i log off and take the cd out and go back to my other OS i put my disk back in and reboot to it and its just like the day i first tryed it even lost all my email
for that matter just rebooting dose the same thing
help a old dumd redneck
thanks
btw: I am using win 2000 as my OP on the hard drives