I tryed to install the lm-senors etc. etc. for displaying my temps under Gkrellm but what i tryed it doesn't work, other Linux members has te same problem. who can explain it to us???? :oops: :cry:
Printable View
I tryed to install the lm-senors etc. etc. for displaying my temps under Gkrellm but what i tryed it doesn't work, other Linux members has te same problem. who can explain it to us???? :oops: :cry:
Hi,
You have to get 2 packet: lm_sensors and i2c
You've to compile the i2c then you have to compile the lm_sensors
Then you have to use sensors-detect in order to find your sensors... and the necessary modules to load
This is the hard thing I think to do...
In order to test if all is ok you can run: sensors
If all is ok you can use modconf in order to load the modules permanently
In addition to the above the is a more detailed description in this thread.