Re: My USB Mouse won't work
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinuxGozer
Hi all,
Question 1: when i boot Knoppix 3.2 my wireless Logitech USB mouse won't work. I can't move it... :(
Also, my PS2 mouse is broken.
Anyone has a idea on how to fix this prob?
use knoppix wheelmouse with the first install screen!!!!!!!!
I've seen pretty much posts like this one, but there was never a decent answer :(
btw, i'm a big n00b in Linux so don't start throwing all sorts of difficult Linux terms @ me :lol:
Question 2: Also when i boot i get this error in the beginning saying:
Error: Only one processor found
Is this a big problem??
use: at startup " knoppix wheelmouse noapiic " !!!!!!!!!!!!
Question 3: How do i install Linux Knoppix 3.2 to my hard disk?
knx-hdinstall doen not!!!!!!!!! work, I tried it with /usr/local/bin/knx.hdinstall.
The installed smoothly but I never never never never was able to boot the new system
always error......lost interrupt . so I will do it with knoppix installer !!!!!! to build the system on the harddisk!!!!!
Greetings from Austria. Will let you know if it works
jackson
Use the knoppix installer instead , (so I was told)
:roll:
thx guys :D
grtz LinuxGozer
Re: My USB Mouse won't work
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinuxGozer
Hi all,
Question 1: when i boot Knoppix 3.2 my wireless Logitech USB mouse won't work. I can't move it... :(
Also, my PS2 mouse is broken.
Anyone has a idea on how to fix this prob?
I've seen pretty much posts like this one, but there was never a decent answer :(
btw, i'm a big n00b in Linux so don't start throwing all sorts of difficult Linux terms @ me :lol:
Strange that neither of your mice work.
Quote:
Question 2: Also when i boot i get this error in the beginning saying:
Error: Only one processor found
Is this a big problem??
Boot Knoppix, when you get to the boot prompt enter what I have written in bold:
boot: knopix lang=us noapic nosmp
Quote:
Question 3: How do i install Linux Knoppix 3.2 to my hard disk? :roll:
thx guys :D
grtz LinuxGozer
sudo knoppix-installer