Hi,
I want to install Knoppix 3.1, I heard about the command
"sudo knx-hdinstall", so I want to get some help to install
Knoppix, because I'm a real Newbie.
So please tell me about some critical points.
Thx.
bye
Printable View
Hi,
I want to install Knoppix 3.1, I heard about the command
"sudo knx-hdinstall", so I want to get some help to install
Knoppix, because I'm a real Newbie.
So please tell me about some critical points.
Thx.
bye
Hi,
you need to tell us a little more. What's your hardware and current setup?
Which version of windows are you currently using, do you want to keep it,
is you whole disk a big NTFS unit, etc... Also, I'd advise you to use a more
recent version of knoppix, since 3.1 did not have qtparted which will allow
you to resize an NTFS parttition; plus the included KDE version is not the
latest. On the other hand, you get gnome as well...