Fresh Install onto a hard drive
Hi
I am fairly new to Knoppix, but i am loving it!!!
I have burned the latest 3.3 iso image to a bootable cdrom.
It starts up on my laptop as well as several workstations.
Very nice.
I would like to know what is involved to install Knoppix onto the 4GB
hard drive of a compaq deskpro EN. I am hoping there is an easy process for this.
"Thanks"
Installing to a laptop...
Installing is an easy process. It's also documented quite well on this page. If there are any quirks you find (like a screen resolution of less than 1024X768 will cause the boot messeges to scroll off the screen - This can be fixed with a simple modification in the lilo.conf file) you can almost invariably search for it here and find your answer. Don't just ask, look first. It's faster and will actually help alot.
Good Luck,
Civ