-
saving changes
HI,
i would just like to know if there is any way to save the changes you make to the screen resolution in knoppix? i know it sounds silly, since knoppix boots from the cd. Please help. i tried changing the resolution, but then it requires a restart, and my settings are back to the default when i restart the pc.
thanx.
-
I would suggest to click on the knoppix CD Icon and choose save settings (using a couple floppies) But after trying myself, it dinna verk!
Yes I did try to get it to boot and search for the files on the floppy too.
Yes I did it a few times
Yes I tried different floppies
Yes I did....
So! Quah du aye du?
-
You have to do it with cheat codes at boot, like: knoppix screen=600x600
Or make a custom boot floppy or cd as described on this page:
http://www.cclug.org/wiki/Main/KnoppixTricks