Where is the knx-templates-0.39.tgz supposed to be?
Somehow this file disappeared in my remaster. I downloaded it and stuck it or symlinks to it in /sbin and /usr/local/bin with both of the installer scripts. But you have to CD to those directories and launch them with ./scriptname in order to use them.
Where should the knx-templates be located so that the installers stop complaining that they can't find it? Would somebody grep their filesystem and tell me where its supposed to be?
My remaster is based on knoppix 3.2, but I'll take answers that tell me where its located in 3.3 also, as I doubt the location has changed.
Re: Where is the knx-templates-0.39.tgz supposed to be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkaine23
Somehow this file disappeared in my remaster. I downloaded it and stuck it or symlinks to it in /sbin and /usr/local/bin with both of the installer scripts. But you have to CD to those directories and launch them with ./scriptname in order to use them.
Where should the knx-templates be located so that the installers stop complaining that they can't find it? Would somebody grep their filesystem and tell me where its supposed to be?
My remaster is based on knoppix 3.2, but I'll take answers that tell me where its located in 3.3 also, as I doubt the location has changed.
It is in /usr/local/lib on my test machine here that is V3.3 2003-11-19.