HSF Conexant inernal modem and KNOPPIX
Hi
I've got some problem with my modem, I dunno if someone else has the same problem. I'm running knoppix from boot and not the installed version, I've got a HSF Conexant inernal modem and there's a website that has linux drivers at http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/
I've installed these drivers fine on my rehat 8.0 dist. and my HSF modem works fine but I can't seem to get my modem working with knoppix?!?!?
If I install the driver RPM knoppix tells me that some dependencies are missing or something? I'm not all that clued up with linux in general so any help would be appreciated!!!
Thanks :)
Re: HSF Conexant inernal modem and KNOPPIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS1337
Hi
I've got some problem with my modem, I dunno if someone else has the same problem. I'm running knoppix from boot and not the installed version, I've got a HSF Conexant inernal modem and there's a website that has linux drivers at
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/
I've installed these drivers fine on my rehat 8.0 dist. and my HSF modem works fine but I can't seem to get my modem working with knoppix?!?!?
If I install the driver RPM knoppix tells me that some dependencies are missing or something? I'm not all that clued up with linux in general so any help would be appreciated!!!
Thanks :)
In the first URL below they have a link to download a .deb you should try to install that. If that fails the second URL has instructions for building the driver from tarball which you can also get from the first URL.
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hsf/full/downloads.php
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hsf/...2a6a011abcfb47