KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-09 is on the main ftp server now. This is all happening so fast that one barely can keep track.
ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppix/
Printable View
KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-09 is on the main ftp server now. This is all happening so fast that one barely can keep track.
ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppix/
The changelog:
Quote:
* V3.3-2004-02-09 (Updates)
- Kernel 2.4.24-xfs
- KDE 3.1.5 from Debian/unstable
- mozilla 1.6 from Debian/unstable
- fixed Knoppix-Terminalserver problem with new libacl
- XFree 3.4 from Debian/experimental
- removed prelink (caused memory leaks under certain conditions)
- removed for space reasons: kjots, kcoloredit
- added prism54.org drivers for wireless cards
What's the difference between V3.3-2004-02-09 and v 3.4????
Torrent Torrent who's Got a Torrent? :D
http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de:6969/Quote:
Originally Posted by yumheart
Sorry about that I must be brain dead today.
No experimental 2.6 kernel for one ;(Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl4ckm0r3
Does unstable mean that it is more likely to crash? I would like to update but would like to know if this updated version is as good as the one I have know which is the 3.3 2003 version. Thanks.
I'm downloading the Apt-get disrto-update and is that the 3.3 upgrade? if not then how do i upgrade knoppix without overwriteing?
the 3.4 has sweet 2.6.1 support/kernelQuote:
Originally Posted by Bl4ckm0r3
for fast download check here:
http://www.stuwo.net/temp/knoppix-3....004.iso.README
http://www.stuwo.net/temp/knoppix-3....d-2004.iso.md5
http://www.stuwo.net/temp/knoppix-3....-22nd-2004.iso
Another bittorrent server, holds several KNOPPIX versions (not only v3.3). Therefore interesting to visit:
http://www.goedenielsen.dk:6969