remove "traditional" taskbar with superkaramba?
Hi,
I have installed superkaramba and it looks very nice... now I would like to remove the "traditional" kde taskbar but I do not know how to do it... I have reduced it to its simplest expression, but it doesn't disappear at all... How can I configure kde so that the kde taskbar in not launched every time I start kde?
thanks,
Pau
Re: remove "traditional" taskbar with superkaramba
Quote:
Originally Posted by pau
Hi,
I have installed superkaramba and it looks very nice... now I would like to remove the "traditional" kde taskbar but I do not know how to do it... I have reduced it to its simplest expression, but it doesn't disappear at all... How can I configure kde so that the kde taskbar in not launched every time I start kde?
thanks,
Pau
Well assuming it does not want to uninstall KDE when you do it apt-get remove kicker.