More promotion of knoppix....
Hi, This is my first post sence I get and install knoppix in my Computer. I'm from South America (No north america-No the killers-No the 4°reich), and Just want to take your opinion of "how get promotion to the HD Installation of Knoppix". I'm a 1year old using Debian (sarge), and now am with the great knoppix. I'm developing group of installation of knoppix, we're 3 member in there, all the work is volunteer. From the people we had convinced to f*k off the windows and put the GNU Delicius, they say: "But, if knoppix is a derivated of Debian, Why they don't work together to make a grate Distribution and work in different projects??"".
Somebody can´t helpme with this question??
PD: Sorry for my poor english, is not my language, I speak Spanish, but isn't bad !! or not!!
Bye Y muchas gracias señores. :wink: