can't u just f***** wait for the official release?
Printable View
can't u just f***** wait for the official release?
Well, yeah, I COULD wait for the official release...but why should I? If there's a copy available now why shouldn't I download it?Quote:
Originally Posted by avih
If it makes you feel better you can just pretend I was at CeBit and physically picked up a CD.
No he can't because your no doubt leeching his and others bandwith
In what way, exactly?Quote:
Originally Posted by Bort
please stop the bickering :p
Klaus said on the debian-knoppix mailing list that he aims to release around the 21st-23rd :)
Are you still there Hans? 7kbits ona 96kbit line is :-/Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSNEY
~10kbits for 6 hours yesterday
Hi,
I'm downloading the Knoppix 3.2 with BitTorrent. This program is FAST
Max 60 Kb donwload, WOW :lol:
Thanx to the people sharing the .ISO
As cool as it is that I can get it now, I'm going to wait for the official release. I've waited this long, I can wait a few more days.
:D
Klaus Knopper wrote: "CeBIT ends on 19-03-2003, and I'm staying in Hannover until 20th to get some sleep before returning home, so 21th (or the weekend after) would be a good bet, I guess."http://mailman.linuxtag.org/pipermail/debian-knoppix/2003-March/002246.html
I'm sure everybody can understand Klaus needs some sleep. But couldn't anybody else throw this thing on the mirrors? Hey, that's perhaps another *week*. And there are some people, as it seems, who want it from the official mirrors.
I just put the knoppix iso image in the edonkey (emule, mldonkey) network, here is the elink: ed2k://|file|Knoppix-3.2_from_CeBit-18-03-2003.iso|722808832|7091983943220C67420787BB26AEBD8 6
Cheers.