I found it on one of the official German mirrors !!!
http://source.rfc822.org/pub/mirror/...-cebit-rip.iso
I'm pulling it down @ 90kB/s or 720kbps :D
Printable View
I found it on one of the official German mirrors !!!
http://source.rfc822.org/pub/mirror/...-cebit-rip.iso
I'm pulling it down @ 90kB/s or 720kbps :D
audioaficionado,
Thanks!
paul
Thnx Paul, now downloading with 2mb/s (!)
Hopefully this one (probably the same as the .bin version) will use my network card after HDD install....
It's a rip of what Klaus was handing out at CEBit 8)Quote:
Originally Posted by MichielioZ
Just so you all know 3.2 is beautiful :P
I am on it now. Only a lang prob in boot. The cheatcode for lang works great!
kool,
paul 8)
If you have WinISO (on Windows if you still have it ;)), you can just open the ISO file and delete the boot.img and boot-DE.img .... after this just rename the boot-EN.img to boot.img and save the ISO... now you won't have anymore problems with German language...
MichielioZ,
I don't have WinISO. But I probably can dowload a trial. Thanks for the tip! I will give it a whirl tonight.
paul
wouldnt boot for me :(
It's buggy for me too. After the third boot try I got in.Quote:
Originally Posted by thewalkingman
1) First you've got to hit F2 right after the boot screen starts.
2) If you're an english speaker you have to type 'knoppix lan=us'.
(your 'shift+0) is the German placement of '=' on a us key board I found.
3) If you only get funny looking wavey lines then the default Xserver isn't working for your system. Try 'xserver=XFree86|XF86_SVGA' without the quotes one space after the 'knoppix lan=us'
'knoppix lan=us xserver=XFree86|XF86_SVGA' like this without the quotes of course.
It worked for me. This is a great looking distro once you get in.
Have fun :D
I am getting between 400 and 500 Kbytes per second... should have the entire iso in about half an hour. By the way, is this identical to the one available via Bittorrent?