-
Okey, I am new to all of this and im not sure what I should do. I did not read all of the forum but i have a question. I have downloaded the ISO image and burned it to cd and booted it and loaded everything. The only problem is everything is in a different language and i have no clue how to change it.
Josh :?: :idea: :?:
-
Romulis;
!the boot prompt, type lang=us.
Since the keyboard in German is laid out differently, you will find the = sign as ..shift 0 ...
The y is z on your keyboaard. ( You can search the keybd at boot to find the characters)
Boot is ...knoppix
Happy Easter
-
Happy Easter to you too, thanks alot
-
lol wrote to soon did not even try it to see if worked.... when i type it in it says "Could not find kernel Image: lang=us."
-
You must type the following .....knoppix lang=us......
-
Thank you, it did work :D and again have a Happy Easter
-
Another one for you lilsirecho if you dont mind. What is a "A65256 encryption password",pretty sure thats what it is called?...
-
My advice is to skip that encription...cancel it out.
It is not mandatory to have it and with a LiveCD it shouldn't be necessary....
-
lilsirecho,
I know it is not mandatory, but what does that encription do in this case.
\
Also i wanted to know if there is a way to save the information from the program to my hard drive, I thought that is what that encription does.
-
Encription is not necessary to save your home and config. It prevents others from using your data by encripting it with the AES encription system.
I have never used encription and never will.
You would save everything you need to save with no encription and boot to persistent home without encripting.
I have no further comment.