Excellent, 4.7 MB/s! :-) Total download should be done in about 15 minutes.Quote:
Originally Posted by litdie
Printable View
Excellent, 4.7 MB/s! :-) Total download should be done in about 15 minutes.Quote:
Originally Posted by litdie
You can get the NEC dual layer DVD burner for just a bit more than $40 at newegg.Quote:
Originally Posted by arkaine23
I think for these bad boys, Bit Torrent will be the only practical method for the patient ones among us.
for those with fat 32 use an existing knoppix release to boot up and use qtparted to resize ur fat32 partition and create a ntfs partition large enough to hold ur download till u burn it.
If eye were u, I would use reiserfs, for example, so that the partition would be good for something when you're running linux.
good idea i didnt think of that.
err, so the Windows solution would be?:Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderScore
Code:(Open command line)
>copy first.iso+second.iso+third.iso+fourth.iso+fifth.iso+sixth.iso+seventh.iso+eighth.iso KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
Probably yes. Use md5sum to guarantee that it puts it back together perfectly.Quote:
Originally Posted by OP4Latino
Perhaps use /b for binary so the file isn't treated as ascii:
copy /b first.iso + second.iso + third.iso + fourth.iso + fifth.iso + sixth.iso + seventh.iso + eighth.iso KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
Forgot about the binary. Thanks for the heads up.Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus
I'm still downloading it.
Will do. I'll let you know what I get :)Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderScore
A fan of Overclockix was kind enough to get one of those for me, and 100 blanks. Sweet.Quote:
Originally Posted by audioaficionado