02:29 - Baltimore, MD
Any news??
Printable View
02:29 - Baltimore, MD
Any news??
No! :(
23:26 in California
I will add another useless comment. 1:02 AM in Victoria, Canada
10:04 CET. And for once Google is useless
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&lr...it&sa=N&tab=wn
I don't believe it, Google News has nothing about the new Knoppix version. The just don't realise the importance of this release and how long people have been anticipating it...
I am sick! I can't no more...klausssssss! Release it, buddy!!! :cry:
11:24 AM in the netherlands: KLAUS!!! We need you on this one ;-)
whatever
Im goin to install debian with the new installer (which installs sarge, so that's ok)
but knoppix is sooo nice to show other ppl the nice linux/debian powers...
Well, it looks my social activities for the next 48 hours have been pre-ordained - staying at home surfing the knoppix.net/forum web site hitting the refresh button every 10 seconds!
And people wonder why computer geeks never have (wive/husbands)/(girl/boy)friends/significant others/friends of the opposite sex/friends at all <me hangs head in shame>...guilty as charged... now, where was I?, Ahh yes, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click.
aren't we sick???
anyone know when?