Its already 13:03 in Germany and still no News? :shock:
Not even the people who distribute the CD on the Cebit have anything on their pages... (Heise and the TU Kaiserslautern) :evil:
Printable View
Its already 13:03 in Germany and still no News? :shock:
Not even the people who distribute the CD on the Cebit have anything on their pages... (Heise and the TU Kaiserslautern) :evil:
Really people get a grip here ....will be out in due time
You all are like a bunch of Kids in a candy store hopeing to get some free candy
Try remembering this is a NEWS FORUM not a place to tell us the TIME
Every 20 minutes.
When the torrent does hit its going to be so bogged down any ways
so have some patience.
Its going to take more then 1 torrent to get the ball moving.
and if i was at CeBit last thing i would worry about is putting up a Torrent :roll:
Am i the only one pressing refresh every minute? :lol:
@exterm: yes... thanks for your opinion. :roll:
@Camel: Who knows... :mrgreen:
Whennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Cuandooooooooooooooooooo
Anybody know what time it is in, let's see now, . . . Ecuador??
I see.. I'm not the only one who's more or less patiently waiting for a bittorrent link for knoppix 3.4 cebit-edition to show up;-) But remember, it was not meant to be distributed on the internet and will therefore not appear on the official mirrors or the tu-kaiserslautern (where klaus went to college) bt-tracker. It's kind of a release that was exclusively pressed on cd's for cebit and handed out to people attending there! IIRC, last year there was a official knoppix release right after cebit, so I'd expect a release around the 25th of march. Well, we'll see...
BTW, it's about 6 pm in Germany right now;-)
Edit: I found this post where klaus himself states that there'll be an official release after cebit and that he doesn't want to upload because of some "unusual" software he chose, anyway, go read for yourself; http://mailman.linuxtag.org/pipermai...ch/004873.html!
Instead of waiting for a download source, you can buy your signed copy from ebay; http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...&category=8133! lol, I'm not gonna buy it;-)
I can't wait until Cebit ends ;)
EmDee: why do you have a naked man as an icon?
Ah! Thanks for the enlightment EmDee :D
PS: I wonder how much sombody is willing to pay... *g*