No network adapter in begginer knoppix-installer
HI there,
3.4 works fine on cd, i've just have to add noscsi with linux26.
When i install to hd in begginer mode, i get no network card(PCMCIA) working with kernel 2.6.5
If i install in Knoppix mode, everything works fine...
How can i solve this problem????
Tks
Re: Knoppix Version 3.4 Released
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcanidiot
Re: Upgrading
ID10T error: insufficient knowledge for upgrade
I just downloaded and did a hdinstall about a week ago of 3.3.
Now, wanting to be current, I want to "upgrade" to 3.4. Do I need to just blowaway existing 3.3 on the hard disk and do a fresh install or is there an upgrade script of some kind. I would love to just upgrade/repair/replace/etc whatever the changes are, but didn't know if this was possible.
Thanks for helping the idiot
:)
hi idiot ;-)
you have hdinstalled as debian, i guess? now you have a debian GNU/Linux system. this means you can get info about installation and upgrading your system everywhere. to start, I'd suggest you read about apt-get (the advanced packet manager) which can be used to upgrade your system. on this site is alot info available.
good luck...