Rodriguez: a least the CD has Klaus Knoppers autograph :)
Printable View
Rodriguez: a least the CD has Klaus Knoppers autograph :)
lol, I was waiting for someone to ask that question;-) I was searching images.google.com for "linus" and that picture came out on top of the page. It's supposed to be Linus, but although he's one of my personal heroes, I doubt he's got that much muscle mass... And resizing the image degraded the quality even more.. Anyway, theres not really a reason why I chose that pic, it doesn't look like me either, sadly!Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wflake
Is there something wrong with my eyesight or does it say C'T on the picture. Got that, want new one :DQuote:
Originally Posted by EmDee
I dont mind not looking like a 80x80 resized jpg... ;DQuote:
Originally Posted by EmDee
scnr ^^
The original knoppix 3.4 c't-edition had an orange-ish cd, and that cd on ebay is absolutely sure the cebit-edition! It's just that the cebit-edition cds are being handed out at the c't booth (and the tu-kaiserslautern booth, too) and Klaus is doing knoppix presentations twice a day at cebit there!Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus
Thanks, but I wasn't going to bid on it anyway.
I have a film with Linus getting wet in speedos. I don't know if that's sick. If someone thinks so, please stop me :)
I can also mail you the strip (no pun intended)
Yeah, I've seen that one, though I would have rather seen mr Stallman getting dipped into the water;-) And no, thats not sick, its perfectly alright!Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wflake
OK, I'm ready. I have 2.5 euros right here! But what's the shipping from Hamburg???
Just Kidding, I think,
AJG
Arrgh! I am a pretty patient guy and normally don't whine. However, I have a brand new HTPC, hardware compliant for 2.6, and only waiting for the release so I can put the boot and image on the solid state HDD. It's cost me a boody fortune, even though I built it myself, and I am running out of Lager, cigarettes and fingernails. http://members.shaw.ca/sincnet/emote/furious.gif