Audioaficionado,
How did you configure grub to boot?
paul 8)
Printable View
Audioaficionado,
How did you configure grub to boot?
paul 8)
I kinda cheated and had Libranet install it by default. However GRUB has persisted on the MBR throughout two windows 2000 installs, complete formate/resinstall of Libernet and the apt-get conversion of Libranet to Debian testing.Quote:
Originally Posted by qa1433
If you have a linux system running, how helpful was 'man grub'?
I didn't install it but once you open the text config file (as root) you can see many commented lines about how to configure it. The only thing I did was to insert the example windows chain loader by cut and pasting it in front of the kernal loads without the # commenters.
Kool!
I am not strong at heart. Linux kind of scares me. I to use Libranet Grub installed when I bought 2.7 I need to give it a whirl. If I break it I can always re-install :cry:
Thanks for the help!
paul 8)