Knoppix.3.4.Cebit.2004.Edition.img
Knoppix.3.4.Cebit.2004.Edition.sub
Knoppix.3.4.Cebit.2004.Edition.ccd
Knoppix.3.4.Cebit.2004.Edition.cue
founded in USENET without any warranty. (ED2K links)
Printable View
Knoppix.3.4.Cebit.2004.Edition.img
Knoppix.3.4.Cebit.2004.Edition.sub
Knoppix.3.4.Cebit.2004.Edition.ccd
Knoppix.3.4.Cebit.2004.Edition.cue
founded in USENET without any warranty. (ED2K links)
The only problem with the eDonkey / eMule links is no sources found. Either someone has to share it on emule or eDonkey. A BT link would be cool.
Guess how I felt when I found out (as everyone else has) that there are no sources for those links AFTER I posted those on USENET. :oops:Quote:
Originally Posted by fmoran
Yup, barl0w is right. Can't someone send us a CD and we copy it to an ISO with cat?
TIA,
AJG
ahhh tu lo posteaste en chile.comp.unix???Quote:
Originally Posted by hkfczrqj
<lang="es_cl">Quote:
Originally Posted by fmoran
si, ese fui yo :wink: ... como hay hartos en c.c.u y c.c.pc que usan (usamos) knoppix pensé que a más de alguien le podría interesar.
Pero bueno, hay que seguir esperando...
</lang>
Guess the 24th (today) is a no go for 3.4. :roll:
Best avatar evar! 8)
It appears that Knoppix.3.4.Cebit.2004.Edition.sub has appeared on emule, hopefully the rest will follow shortly.Quote:
Originally Posted by fmoran
Why CloneCD? Is there any way to burn those files in linux?