Yes, but. I got a pack of Memorex 24x 210MB CD-Rs from the local Fry's, just so I could burn Slax and give it to a friend, and found them to be a tad bit more touchy than regular CD-Rs to burn. They were more sucseptible to becoming coasters due to memory issues (like burning them after the computer's run for days w/o rebooting, or with too many apps going at the same time. This was using Nero on Win2K, and Linux seems a bit more stable than Windows when it comes to CD burning, so YMMV.)Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia
If they burn fine, they seem to work fine in any CD tray with the "dimple" in the middle that fits them. But they're about twice as expensive as those TDK's from Costco, so unless you need the "coolness" factor or just have to have a CD that'll fit in your shirt pocket, I'd stick with the TDK's. (I buy those too, and they're great.)
