HaHa. Don't even speak such things, :lol: Actually you did get really lucky there. Cracked screens and spills into the keyboard are the number one cause of nightmares among laptop techs. I remember when I was on a consulting gig and they were having trouble with the laptops that had had an extra battery in them. Dell sent out their tech guy when ours couldn't find the problem. This guy knew right away the issue in the mobo but what impressed all was about the 200 screws he had to remove to get at it! And then put them back :shock:
has
Oh, mr mouse has survived the reassembly. But doesnt scroll reliably :cry: I gingerly opened my only other neutered mouse to get a gander of this wheel and clicker assembly Sure enough that spring I found did belong to the mouse and I learned there was another! Fate shined on me that I then found it! But I am trying to figure out what is wrong with scrolling. Could be mechanical or could be something to do with the circuit board getting a caffeine hit. I don't want to delve deeper into practice mouse and risk losing it to.
