Do you meanQuote:
Originally Posted by shah
kernel /boot/bzImage
initrd /boot/initrd.gz
just work fine for syslinux? Is it possible to make it work for GRUB for DOS?
Yes, I do install knoppix to hda1.
Thank you very much.
Printable View
Do you meanQuote:
Originally Posted by shah
kernel /boot/bzImage
initrd /boot/initrd.gz
just work fine for syslinux? Is it possible to make it work for GRUB for DOS?
Yes, I do install knoppix to hda1.
Thank you very much.
Now I get it, you install to ntfs. My procedure is for normal installation all along.
Then what you need is this :
http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/win/index-en.html
then follow how I create grub disk from linux.
:D :D
Thanks, I have visit this web before, v3.6 can install to NTFS.Quote:
Originally Posted by shah
While V3.4 can running on the top of coLinux. Have you ever tried it (V3.4)? I have tried, but failed.
Problem solved.Quote:
Originally Posted by wslkevin
Please refer to http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=61029#61029.
Could I ask some question about GRUB for DOS, and questions about other linux dist here?