yep :-)Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakumo
/me did this ... :-)
But you can also use them and even better with saveconfig :-)
Just wanted to mention that.
cu
Fabian
PS: Scripts are ready and sent out, its up to Klaus when to include it.
Printable View
yep :-)Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakumo
/me did this ... :-)
But you can also use them and even better with saveconfig :-)
Just wanted to mention that.
cu
Fabian
PS: Scripts are ready and sent out, its up to Klaus when to include it.
Perhaps I'm just too stupid, but what for do I need Nvidia drivers? I am using a Nvidia TNT2 just fine with plain Knoppix. (In contrast, the newest Morpix with integrated Nvidia drivers crashes the X server...)
The nvidia graphics driver provides accelerated 3D, whereas the nv driver doesn't (though it seems fine for 2D). But on top of that, there are drivers available to support Nvidia's nForce motherboards (net, audio). The net driver was the one I was most interested in.Quote:
Originally Posted by probono
An install script for nvidia drivers would be nice.
I've read the forums but have not managed to install the drivers.
Here's a working script for Debian 3.0 stable:
http://www.linuks.mine.nu/conf/nvidia/
:roll: