Re: A cure for K7VMM?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubensava
Actually I have the
same problem with K7VMM but I think I just post a reply in this thread. I am new to Linux.
Yesterday I googled the web and find
this!
I haven't try this thing called Mepis, cause my internet connection is dial-up and u know how sad it is :(
BTW if anyone have try this on K7VMM and works, please post your experience :wink:
Thx, Greet from Medan
Downloading now, I'll give it a try.
Re: A cure for K7VMM?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankd0g
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubensava
Actually I have the
same problem with K7VMM but I think I just post a reply in this thread. I am new to Linux.
Yesterday I googled the web and find
this!
I haven't try this thing called Mepis, cause my internet connection is dial-up and u know how sad it is :(
BTW if anyone have try this on K7VMM and works, please post your experience :wink:
Thx, Greet from Medan
Downloading now, I'll give it a try.
Just booted on my K7VMM with no trouble at all, in fact I'm posting from MEPIS right now. Unfortunately the laptop with the wireless card I want to try this with only has 48mb of ram and they say that is not enough to run the live CD. We shall see because I'm going to jam it in there anyway :)