It looks like it was a typing mistake, i can't beleive it... after the error i even checked the typing but i left out the isolinux folder in /boot/isolinux/isolinux.bin and skimming over it i must have missed the mistake.Quote:
Originally Posted by raj1478
I am going to try to burn the iso today and add a file to it to see if it still does the checksum, i will report back later
........I made the iso file and then used an iso modifying program to remove a couple of readme files to test the checksum. I made a cd with the new iso and when i booted with the new iso it still gave me the checksums error.
So I went through and looked to see if there were any md5sums files in in the /mnt/hda1/knx direcotires and I found one in:
/mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/ md5sums
I am not sure if this has any meaning or not.
Thanks.
