why do you not include a few short films and some music on that disk... or even create a "empty" file with dd?
Printable View
why do you not include a few short films and some music on that disk... or even create a "empty" file with dd?
OErjan;
I have thought about that and wondered what happens to a Divx file when compressed again? Will it be rejected by the cloop?
I have two one Gig divx files I could use but I have no idea how to load them as well.
Perhaps it is a good solution.
Please advise.
OErjan; Pressing on , I generated multiple copies of a 1GB video file (each copy with rename) into the /KNOPPIX/home directory.
The /KNOPPIX directory shows 8.9GB present.
Running mkisofs -R -U -V...etc into NEWCD (with CD data from CDRom) to generate compressed fs, I get a repeating error at block 51230.
The normal size of the DVD I generated for V3.8 KNOPPIX is 33394 blocks.
What is limiting me to 51320? Size limit in /home? Compressed fs limit? Can't use same 1GB video even with rename?