-
I think im going to LIKE the Linux side.
Okay, so basicly searching for software is like browsing for Firefox Extensions.
And I wouldnt have to worry about a game containing mal-ware.
I think its time to devote some harddrive space. :P
(Its an OEM machine) My hardrive came with a 6 gig FAT32 partition labeled "E: RECOVER".
All it has on it are some files named "RETTEN.000, RETTEN.001, and so forth, and a file named "retten.exe". Seems like its just a compressed version of the files that came with the computer on the C:
partition.
How do I turn that bad boy into my new linux partition?
Also, what else can I do with the knoppix im running off the boot disc?
-
Cuddles you Rock!! that was f'n legendary!! I'm off to search 'your' name- see if it gets all your posts, I really want someone just to tell me the best 'way' -because it's hard searching this forum sometimes, and that "fully" explained the (file request/download/install) options and I love it! (bookmarked) p.s I know no-one who knows linux and I'm getting knoppix kicking with no cd-writer and 400mb spare disk-space -using (@boot) knoppix xmodule=vesa floppyconfig um...yeah...thanx!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: