-
Everyone thanks for all of your help :D Harry, reading your last post it finally dawned on me what I was doing wrong. The iso was being associated with winrar, so being the idiot that I am I decrompressed it before burning :oops: The good news is I have Knoppix 3.8 running on my lappy right now.
Underscore thanks for the bit torrent links I got it downloaded in no time.
I was hoping to reply to this post on my lappy but... now if I could just figure out wireless networking....(not a question) Well thanks for everyones help. I gonna spend some time trying to figure out how use it now :lol: Wish me luck
-
Hiding extensions under Windows is simply idiotic. It's a bad idea for an experienced user who understands the various extensions, and it's a bad idea for the new user who is going to get into serious trouble by not seeing the extensions and being mislead by icons. It should never have even been an option under Windows, let alone a default option. I hope that you took my advice and disabled this and have Windows set up to now show all file extensions.