actually the version that runs in Bartpe XP live-cd is not ghost.exe (a 16 bits DOS version for real DOS) but ghost32.exe v.8 or 8.2 (runs in the virtual XP DOS box)Quote:
Originally Posted by rcook
Printable View
actually the version that runs in Bartpe XP live-cd is not ghost.exe (a 16 bits DOS version for real DOS) but ghost32.exe v.8 or 8.2 (runs in the virtual XP DOS box)Quote:
Originally Posted by rcook
Yeah I noticed, I had ghost 6, 7, 9 and 10 laying around but not 8 (which is the one I need) but I managed to get a copy of ghost32.exe.Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar
So far everything seems to be ok, I can succesfully boot with BartPE, map an image drive and run ghost32. Now I just need to figure out how I can script everything and it all will be solved :-)
Hi,
I suppose NTFS Reader can help. I've used it before and it works great, it never failed, it allows easy access to NTFS in DOS, win98 or me. The tool is included into a data utilities set CD, Boot Disk. It alos posses other extremely valuable soft for working with data. Give it a try, you won't regret.
http://www.ntfs.com/boot-disk.htm